TechAwards is a reader-supported website. Purchases made through links may earn a commission.
Hydrow makes one of the coolest rowing machines on the planet, but how much does it really cost?
When it comes to figuring out the total price of the Hydrow, there are a few factors you’ll need to calculate and consider. From which Hydrow (read review) package you choose, to the type of app subscription you pick, we’ve got all your potential costs covered.
Keep reading to get the full Hydrow cost details:
Hydrow Rower Cost for 2022
- 1 Hydrow Rower Cost for 2022
- 2 Hydrow Basics Package
- 3 Hydrow Essentials Package
- 4 Hydrow Launch Package
- 5 Hydrow Works Package
- 6 How Much is the Hydrow Membership Monthly Fee?
- 7 Upright Storage Kit Price
- 8 Hydrow Gear and Accessories
- 9 How Much is Shipping?
- 10 Warranty Options
- 11 Hydrow Return Policy
- 12 Summary
- $2,495 MSRP – Current Deal: Save $350, Get Rower for $2,145
- What You Get: Hydrow rowing machine and 1:1 Personal Coaching
Hydrow Basics Package
- $2,585 MSRP – Current Deal: Save $375, Get Package for $2,210
- What You Get: Hydrow rowing machine, machine mat, 1:1 personal coaching
Hydrow Essentials Package
- $2,675 MSRP – Current Deal: Save $400, Get Package for $2,275
- What You Get: Hydrow, machine mat, Polar Verity Sense Heart Rate Monitor, 1:1 personal coaching
Hydrow Launch Package
- $2,865 MSRP – Current Deal: Save $450, Get Launch Package for $2,415
- What You Get: Hydrow, machine mat, Polar Verity Sense Heart Rate Monitor, Jaybird Vista Wireless Headphones, foam roller, 1:1 personal coaching
Hydrow Works Package
- $3,045 MSRP – Current Deal: Save $500, Get the Hydrow Works Package for $2,545
- What You Get: Hydrow, machine mat, Polar Verity Sense Heart Rate Monitor, Jaybird Vista Wireless Headphones, foam roller, workout mat, yoga blocks, resistance bands, 1:1 personal coaching
How Much is the Hydrow Membership Monthly Fee?
The prices we’ve outlined above are what you’ll be paying for the physical equipment – depending on the package you choose that will include your Hydrow Rower, as well as things like workout and rowing mats, heart rate monitors, yoga blocks, wireless earbuds, and more.
The app experience is one of the features that makes the Hydrow a next-level rowing machine. As a member you’ll get access to their full suite of instructor-led workouts (live and on demand) that you can do on and off your rowing machine. But, there’s an additional cost that comes with accessing the Hydrow workout app.
Here’s how much that will cost you each month:
All-Access Membership Price
- $38 per Month
- Buy 1 Year Membership for $456
- What You Get: In order to activate your Hydrow, an All-Access Membership is required. Your $38 per month gets you access to their library of more than 3,000 live and on demand workouts. You can access the workouts from the Hydrow, or via their app – this comes in handy if you want to do one of their strength straining, stretching, or yoga workouts when you’re out of town or away from your rower. You could also fire up the app and follow along with one of their rowing workouts on another brand of rower.
- One membership fee gets you access to unlimited user profiles, so your whole family can join the Hydrow community if they want!
- May be able to lock in bigger savings during Hydrow Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales event
Upright Storage Kit Price
While we’d say the Hydrow is one of the coolest rowing machines we’ve had the pleasure of using, it does require a separate purchase if you want to store it out of the way, and that’s for their Upright Storage Kit.
Hydrow Gear and Accessories
If you opt for the basic Hydrow package, and then decide you want the yoga mat, or headphones you can purchase those separately – here’s how much they cost at last check:
- Machine Mat: $90
- Multi-Resistance Band Kit: $100
- On the Mat Workout Kit: $180
- Jaybird Vista Wireless Headphones: $150
- Polar Verity Sense Heart Rate Monitor: $90
- Yoga Block: $30
- Multi-Use Workout Mat: $80
- Performance Foam Roller: $40
If you think there’s a good chance you’ll want any or all of these items, you can save money off the MSRP by opting for one of the Hydrow Packages that includes any or all of them – just some food for thought if you want to save the most money.
How Much is Shipping?
Right now Hydrow is offering free standard shipping on all of their rower packages. It normally costs $150.
Hydrow includes a home use warranty for no additional cost to you. This means you’re covered as long as you’re using the Hydrow in a home, or setting that wouldn’t resemble a gym – think 1-5 family members using the Hydrow a few times per week, versus hundred of people using the machine every month.
Here’s what that home use warranty covers:
- Structural Frame + Upright Storage Kit: Five Year Warranty
- Components: 12 Month Warranty – Covers strap, handle, seat assembly, screen hinge, screen and other electronics
- Labor (if you have someone assemble your Hydrow) – 1 Year
Hydrow Return Policy
Hydrow offers a 30-day risk free home trial for certain customers, and their return policy does not apply to people who opted in to that deal.
Their policy is also for people who purchase their rower directly from Hydrow – if you buy your Hydrow from a third party or a used rower, then you’ll have to work out your return from whoever you bought the rower from.
Returning Your Hydrow Rower
Here’s the current return policy for people who bought a rower from Hydrow.com:
This return policy applies when you purchase directly from Hydrow AND you are not eligible for our 30-Day Risk Free Home Trial.
If you are not satisfied with your Hydrow rower, you can request a return within 14 days after your delivery.
Because of the size and weight of the Hydrow rower, we do not offer a refund for any shipping, delivery, or installation charges that you may have paid for your Hydrow delivery.
Returns will be charged an additional return shipping fee of $250, which will be deducted from the total amount of your refund.
If your Hydrow is returned in damaged condition or with missing parts, or otherwise shows signs of abuse, Hydrow reserves the right to refuse a refund or charge additional restocking fees.
Hydrow’s return policy doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear, or damage caused by improper use or accidents, subject to the terms of our Hydrow Home Use Limited Warranty.
Refunds will be credited back to the original payment method only.
Returning Your Hydrow Pre-Paid Membership or Accessories
All returns must be requested within 14 days of delivery and must be shipped with the original packaging. Return shipping fees for these items are the responsibility of the purchaser. Hydrow is not responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking.
If you would like to request a return of pre-paid months of Hydrow membership, such as a 1 Year Membership, you must do so within 14 days of purchase to be eligible for a refund. Hydrow does not pro-rate refunds for membership.
As you can see, there are a few factors consider when you’re trying to determine exactly how much the Hydrow is going to cost you. There are several packages to pick from, so you’ll have a variety of pricing points to consider.
They do offer financing, so if you don’t want to shell out $2,000+ at the time of purchase, you can finance all or part of your purchase if you qualify and pay for your rower in installments.
Learn more and shop all packages at Hydrow’s website: